Saturday, June 6, 2015

Brand Skincare Product Review

This Happy Skincare product review is another review with attitude.

The brand just makes me feel good. The cosmetics are sold by a company from Australia and features international shipping worldwide!

Here are some assessments.

The laugh out loud oil is a great product. Camellia oil is high in Vitamins A, B, and E. This is a wonderful cosmetic which to me seemed to have healing characteristics. I gave the product 4 of 5 stars.

The good vibes omega facial oil is also a great product. It is rich in Argan kernel oil from the tree of life. I had some difficulty with the plastic applicator inside the bottle and would suggest a safety seal. I gave this product 3 of 5 stars.

The Pig in mud mineral mask was next. The mask is made of 100% natural ingredients that include pomegranate, green tea, and Australian Clay. Simply measure 1 teaspoon of clay and mix with water, yogurt or honey. I would not suggest using the mask alone but mixing it instead with yogurt or honey. I would also love to see an oatmeal or cucumber mask as well. I gave this product 2 of 5 stars.

The Adorn lip balm is also a good item that I have used for about a year with no problems to report. I understand there is a new formula being developed and I think that is great too.I gave this product 4 of 5 stars.

The Raindrops on roses hydrating tonic I gave a rating of 5 of 5 stars.

This product is rich in Vitamins A, C and E. I love the name of this product. It has a spray applicator like perfume and I would purchase this product again.

The Cloud 9 deep cleansing balm is a product I enjoyed too.

It contains MSM dubbed the beauty mineral. This product is a great product that I gave 4 of 5 stars.

The brand is simply happy and cruelty free with absolutely no animal testing of product ingredients. Excellent features include beautiful packaging, excellent customer service and fast international shipping. The products are fun, interesting, cost effective and just plain happy.

The skincare line is a retail item everyone should consider. Building awareness of a beauty brand worth considering. Try the happy skincare brand and add it to your daily beauty routine. Beautiful products for beautiful people. Skincare at its best for the best.

Have you found a skincare brand for you? I have and I wanted my product review to introduce everyone to a great brand. Make a great choice for yourself and try it! A review with attitude. Read more in the profile section! Get started with a new beauty regiment today! A happy day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment